Menu UF Health Home Search


What is the benefit of enrolling as a non-degree seeking student?

Non-degree seeking students in the Medication Therapy Management graduate program experience online courses from the University of Florida. This is a chance for students to enhance their skills in specific areas while determining if the Online Master’s Degree in Pharmacy with a concentration in Medication Therapy Management is right for them.

Which classes can non-degree seeking students take?

Non-degree seeking students may take up to six hours (two courses). The available courses are:

How does credit transfer work?

Students must earn a grade of “B” or higher in each course and be accepted into the master’s degree program for credits to transfer. Acceptance as a non-degree seeking student does not guarantee admission into the master’s degree program. Please contact for more information.

How much does it cost?

Courses are $650 per credit hour plus fees. The approximate cost for one three-credit course is $1,950.

We do not accept UF EEP or Florida State Tuition Waiver, because this is an off-book program that does not receive funds from these programs. For more information about the costs of attendance and financial aid, visit the tuition page.

What are the admission requirements?

The following are the minimum admission requirements to take courses as a non-degree seeking student in the program.

Applicants must have:

  • A doctor of pharmacy OR a bachelor of science in pharmacy from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or Canada OR An equivalent doctor of pharmacy OR a bachelor of science in pharmacy from an international institution
  • Proof of licensure to practice pharmacy in the United States
    • Canadian residents who graduated from non-U.S. or Canadian institutions must have a U.S. pharmacy license, in addition to a Canadian pharmacy license.

Applicants educated outside the United States may be required to pass a test of English language fluency.


The English Language Skill Requirement for Admissions

If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores.

Non-English Speaking Countries
Minimum TOEFL Scores
Sending TOEFL Scores

Contact for further inquiries.

At a Glance