The University of Florida is proud to offer one of the most competitive tuition rates among online programs in pharmacy. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition is $650 per credit hour plus fees. Master’s degree will be $21,450 plus fees and a certificate is $7,800 plus fees.
Only Master’s degree students are eligible for both federal financial aid funding and private loans. Certificate students may be eligible for private loans, while non-degree enrollment does not qualify for either.
All non-degree, graduate certificate, and master’s degree students are eligible to receive benefits from the G.I. Bill or V.A. Tuition Assistance.
Program Tuition Estimate
All students pay the same competitive tuition*, regardless of location and residency.
- Cost per Credit Hour: $650 plus fees
- Credits Required for Master’s Degree: 31
- Total Master’s Degree Tuition: $20,150 plus fees
- Credits Required for Graduate Certificate: 12
- Total Graduate Certificate Tuition: $7,800 plus fees
Non-degree seeking students pay the same tuition rate as master’s degree students. Late payments may incur additional fees.
Students may pay tuition via credit card, electronic check, or paper check. A processing fee is assessed for credit card payments. Students may begin paying tuition approximately three weeks before the semester begins. Students will receive payment instructions once UF has loaded tuition into the system.
Students pay per credit hour. Take your time based on what is affordable to you, and space out your courses to fit your budget. We don’t do payment plans, but you can create your own payment plan by determining how many credits you can pay for each semester. Because our classes are completely online, students pay the same, low/in-state tuition regardless of location. There are no additional travel costs or living expenses required.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
In addition to tuition, students must pay University-assessed fees. Visit the University Bursar for the current fee schedule. Late payments may incur additional fees.
- Master’s Degree and Graduate Certificate Application Fee: $30
- Non-Degree Seeking Student Application Fee: $0
- Capital Improvement, Technology, and Financial Aid Fees: $30–50 per credit hour*
Some courses require textbooks that the student must purchase.
Master’s degree students are eligible for private and federal loans. Graduate certificate students are not eligible for federal financial aid but may be eligible for private loans. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for federal or private loans. Please contact our Financial Aid Coordinator about possible private student loan eligibility.
Students seeking federal student loans must complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as early as possible.
- Financial aid applicants are responsible for ensuring the timely completion of several steps through FAFSA and UF’s One.UF in order for funds to be disbursed by the tuition due date.
- UF’s Federal School Code is 001535.
Minimum credits for eligibility for financial aid:
- Fall and spring semesters: 5 credits
- Summer semester: 4 credits
For more information or questions, contact the Pharmacy Financial Aid Coordinator:
Financial Aid Coordinator
Veterans Affairs and Military Students
- All non-degree, graduate certificate, and master’s degree students are eligible to receive benefits from the G.I. Bill or V.A. Tuition Assistance.
- For more information or questions about your benefits, please contact: VAcounselor@ufl.edu.
*The tuition rate is subject to change. Please review the current fee schedule at the University Bursar for the most up-to-date information.