You must fill out the readmission application rather than a new graduate application if you:
- Have previously completed graduate coursework within the Medication Therapy Management Master’s degree program and have not attended for two consecutive terms, including summer terms.
- Have matriculated or completed any degree as graduate student at the University of Florida and have not attended for two consecutive terms, including summer terms.
Students are required to complete the Medication Therapy Management master’s degree within seven years of initial admission to the master’s degree program.
If you are unsure whether or not you need a readmission application or new application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Master's Degree Application
- If you last attended as a master's student, please complete the UF graduate readmission application.
- Students are required to complete degree within seven years of initial admission to the MS degree program.
- Please email DESS@ahc.ufl.edu to make the admissions team aware of your application.
Please note: Readmission can only be granted if the student is in good standing.