Mandatory Department Application
To obtain an MSP in Pharmaceutical Sciences with a concentration in Medication Therapy Management, participants must be admitted as MS students by the UF College administering the program.
Applications and all application materials must be received by the final application deadline for the semester you are applying to.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the application or related procedures.
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in applying to the University of Florida for a master's degree in Clinical Toxicology.
Complete the UF Graduate application form.
When submitting the application, please note:
- Follow all instructions carefully and complete all sections.
- The $30 application fee can be paid with the submission of the online application.
- Select the Program of Study by scrolling to “Pharm Sci-Pharmacotherapy (US) Distance Ed” in the drop-down menu and selecting “Medication Therapy Management”.
Request original official transcripts in individually sealed envelopes from every school you’ve attended since high school be sent to the address below:University of Florida
Office of Admissions
201 Criser Hall – PO Box 114000
Gainesville, Fl. 32611-4000
Former UF students who haven’t attended any school after UF do not need to request transcripts. Email email@example.com if this applies to you.
The institution must use one of the following verified companies to submit transcripts or the transcripts cannot be considered valid and official:
Parchment, Faster, National Student Clearinghouse, Transcripts Plus, Credential Solutions, or E-script/Scrip-Safe.
If one of these companies cannot be used transcripts must be sent via post.
The GRE Requirement: For All (Domestic and International) Applicants
- We require only the verbal and quantitative sections of the GRE to be taken and reported. Please see score requirements below.
- Once you’ve taken the GRE, the scores take six weeks to get to and process within the Office of Admissions. Please take this into account when you schedule your GRE. We recommend taking the exam no later than the early application deadline you want to apply for.
- If you have earned a graduate or professional degree from an accredited university in the U.S., you are exempt from this requirement and do not need to submit GRE scores.
- If you are earning a graduate level degree but will not have it completed by the application deadline for the term you applied for, you are not exempt from the GRE.
Having the GRE sent to the University of Florida
All applicants must have ETS (Educational Testing Service) send their official GRE test scores directly to the UF Office of Admissions at code 5812.
- Only official, sealed scores, direct from ETS (Education Testing Service), are acceptable. Self-reported scores, unsealed copies of score reports or photocopies of score reports cannot be accepted as official final documents.
- Once you’ve taken the exam and/or had your scores sent, please allow up to six weeks for them to arrive and process within the Office of Admissions.
- GRE scores remain active for five years. If the applicant has not taken the GRE within this five year time limit, he or she must retake it
- Students who have earned a graduate or professional degree from an accredited university in the U.S. are exempt.
How the GRE affects your application
- The overall GRE score is taken into account along with other factors such as undergraduate GPA, grades from other graduate courses, and experience.
- To be competitive, applicants should have scores as shown below:
Exam Section New GRE Scores (after Aug. 2011) Verbal 153 Quantitative 144
The English Language Skill Requirements for Admission: International Applicants Only
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to take and submit your TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the graduate school’s list of English speaking countries.
Having the TOEFL or English Language Test sent to the University of Florida
All applicants must have ETS (Educational Testing Service) send their official TOEFL test scores directly to the UF Office of Admissions at code 5812.For International Transcripts ONLY packages must be sent to:
University of Florida
Attn: Entrepreneurial Programs
2046 NE Waldo Rd, Rm 2200
Gainesville FL 32609
Only official, sealed scores, direct from ETS (Education Testing Service), are acceptable. Self-reported scores, unsealed copies of score reports or photocopies of score reports cannot be accepted as official final documents.
Minimum Scores Required
To be considered for the master’s degree, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL:
|TOEFL Exam Type||Required Score|
Note: If you are not in the Gainesville area, you can disregard the email you will receive about immunization requirements. You will be exempt from having to provide proof of immunization.
Master’s Degree Application Completion Notification
Please fill out the form below to confirm you have completed all of the steps in the application process.