Domestic and International Applicants
- A bachelor’s degree in a science field from one of the institutional accreditors (or international equivalent) found in the “Accreditation” section at https://admissions.ufl.edu/apply/graduate/ or a professional degree (e.g. Pharm.D., BS Pharm, RN, Physician’s Assistant, ARNP, MD, DO). If your degree is not in a science field and you are interested in applying to the program, please email Program Director Dr. Teresa Roane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An upper-division GPA of 2.0 or better.
For International Students Only
- The English language skill requirements for admission
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to take and submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the Graduate School’s list of English speaking countries.
- To be admitted as a non-degree seeking student, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL:
- Internet Based TOEFL: 90 total and at least a 25 in the speaking section.
- TOEFL scores are only accepted from the last two years.
Sending TOEFL Scores
- All applicants must have ETS (Educational Testing Service) send their official TOEFL test scores directly to the UF Office of Admissions at code 5812.
- Only official, sealed scores, direct from ETS (Education Testing Service), are acceptable. Self-reported scores, unsealed copies of score reports, or photocopies of score reports cannot be accepted as official final documents.
Credits taken as a non-degree seeking student can later be transferred toward the online master’s degree in medication therapy management or towards the graduate certificate in comprehensive medication management. Students must earn a grade of “B” or higher to transfer credits and must be accepted into the master’s degree or graduate certificate program. Transfer credits must be applicable to the master’s degree or the graduate certificate plan of study. Students may take up to six credits without applying to the master’s program. Acceptance as a non-degree seeking student does not guarantee admission into the master’s degree program. Please contact email@example.com for more information.