Master’s Degree Admission Requirements
The following are the minimum admission requirements for the Master’s Degree in Medication Therapy Management.
Applicants must hold a graduate or professional degree in one of healthcare fields listed below. Any degree earned in the United States must be from a regionally accredited US institution. If your degree does not meet the requirements and you are interested in applying to the program, please email the Program Director Amber Connelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Nurse Practitioners (ARNP)
- Physician’s Assistants (PA)
- Pharmacists (BSPharm or PharmD)
- Medical Doctors (MD)
- Doctors of Osteopathy (DO)
The master’s degree application deadline for Summer 2020 has been extended to April 17th, 2020.
Please note that UF must receive all application materials, including GRE scores if applicable, by this date. Applicants should upload their unofficial transcript to their application. Applicants who do not meet the minimum admission requirements should try to apply by the original deadline of April 6th to allow for additional processing time.
- Applicants who hold only a bachelor’s degree or who hold only international degrees must submit acceptable Graduate Record Exam (GRE) Scores.
- Applicants who have earned a graduate or professional degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution are exempt from this requirement and do not need to submit GRE scores.
- Applicants with a BS in pharmacy from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, earned prior to the year 2000, should contact the program to discuss PharmD-degree equivalency and the possibility of a GRE waiver.
- Applicants with a BS in pharmacy earned after the year 2000 or a graduate, or professional degree from an international institution, must take and submit GRE scores. There is no exception.
The English Language Skill Requirement for Admissions
If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores.
Contact email@example.com for further inquiries.