Graduate Certificate Minimum Requirements: For All (Domestic and International Applicants)
- A bachelor’s degree in a science field from a regionally accredited institution or professional degree (e.g. Pharm.D., BS Pharm, RN, Physician’s Assistant, ARNP, MD, DO)
- An upper-division GPA of 2.0 or above
Additional Graduate Certificate Minimum Requirements: For International Students Only
The English language skill requirements for admission
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor's degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to take and submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council-approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the Graduate School's list of English speaking countries.
- To be admitted to a graduate certificate program, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL: a minimum score of 90 on the internet TOEFL or equivalent scores on other forms of the TOEFL or other tests.
Transfer Credit to a Master's Degree
Credits taken to earn the Graduate Certificate in Comprehensive Medication Management can be transferred toward the online Master of Science in Pharmacy with a major in Pharmaceutical Sciences and a concentration in Medication Therapy Management. Students must earn a grade of "B" or higher to transfer credits and must be formally admitted to the master’s degree program for credits to transfer. All coursework counted toward your master's degree must be completed during the seven years immediately preceding the term in which the degree is awarded.