Graduate Certificate Minimum Requirements: For All (Domestic and International Applicants)
- A bachelor’s degree in a science field from a regionally accredited institution or professional degree (e.g. Pharm.D., BS Pharm, RN, Physician’s Assistant, ARNP, MD, DO)
- An upper-division GPA of 2.0 or above
Additional Graduate Certificate Minimum Requirements: For International Students Only
The English language skill requirements for admission
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor's degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to take and submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council-approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the Graduate School's list of English speaking countries.
- To be admitted to a graduate certificate program, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL: a minimum score of 90 on the internet TOEFL or equivalent scores on other forms of the TOEFL or other tests.
Transfer Credit to a Master's Degree
Credits taken to earn the Graduate Certificate in Comprehensive Medication Management can later be transferred toward the online Master of Science in Pharmacy with a major in Pharmaceutical Sciences and a concentration in Medication Therapy Management. Students must earn a grade of "B" or higher to transfer credits and must be admitted to the master’s degree program for credits to transfer.